1. Avoid opening multiple new credit accounts.
2. Focus on paying off your revolving debt.
3. Don’t be afraid to increase your credit limit
4. Always pay your bills on time.
Pay your bills on time- late payments and collection accounts can affect your credit score in a major way.
5. Never carry a balance on your credit card.
You can establish a strong payment history, by making small purchases on your credit card each month and paying the balance in full. Make sure all of your payments are made on time. Also, make sure you keep the balances as low as possible.
6. Avoid checking your credit score every month
Inquiries can have a bigger impact on your FICO if you have few accounts or a short credit history. The more inquiries on your credit also means the greater the risk.FICO Scores range from 300-850.
7.Setup automatic payments
Accurate bill payment is a major factor in the calculation of your credit score. The benefits of never missing a payment because of autopay, is it helps keep your credit score high and may even help raise your credit score.